Do I Need a Lawyer?
Justice is not automatic, even when it’s clear you’ve been injured by the actions of a person or a company.
To protect your legal rights, a number of issues must be carefully considered and handled. These include:
• complying with deadlines,
• dealing with the insurance company,
• preserving evidence to prove your case, and
• taking advantage of all benefits afforded under the law.
These issues can be complex, and any error can be costly to you and your case. If you make a mistake, such as missing a deadline or notification requirement in an insurance policy, you or a loved one could lose the right to make a claim.
These are just a few reasons why not having a legal representative is a risky choice. Insurance companies are in the business to make money, and they do this by trying to pay you or a loved one as little as they can or nothing at all.
The Insurance Adjuster Is Not On Your Side
No matter how nice the insurance adjuster is to you, they work for the insurance company and not for you. Their goal is to minimize the value of your claim. It is just that simple. It is your attorney’s job is to protect your rights and maximize the value of your claim.
How We Can Help
We have the experience to take care of the complicated legal issues, so our clients can concentrate on getting healthy. Attorney Pratcher’s experienced staff is here and ready right now to take your call. When you hire Attorney Pratcher, he will work extremely hard to protect your legal rights and get you all the compensation and benefits you deserve.
Some Of The Steps To Maximize The Value Of The Case
• Take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with notice and the other requirements in the insurance policy.
• Determine the applicable statute of limitations. This is very important because failure to comply with deadlines will result in the loss of your right to make a claim.
• Analyze the applicable statutes and case law in light of the facts of your particular case.
• Gather and preserve evidence.
• Determine all parties who may be liable for your injuries.
• Develop a strategy for the best way to present the facts of your case in order to maximize the dollar recovery.
• Determine the full extent of damages for all injuries – including pain and suffering, cost of medical care, and lost wages.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a work accident, motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, or medical negligence action, contact Attorney Pratcher today for your free consultation. It won’t cost you anything to see if we can help. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away, 302-566-LAW2 (5292) and we will even come to you.